The school's Care Team comprises:
- Ms Leah Bools (Deputy Principal)
- Ms Roseanne Sinnott / Ms Louise Egan (Chaplain)
- Ms Marie Fitzpatrick (Guidance Counsellor)
- Ms Mary Casey (Guidance Counsellor)
- Ms Nuala Farrell (SEN Coordinator)
- Ms Siobhán Garvey (Home School Community Liaison Coordinator)
- Ms Jane Sharpe (School Completion Programme)
Issues concerning the health and welfare of the students are dealt with by the Care Team, both individually and through their regular meetings.
In consultation with families, in-school and /or externally sourced supports are put in place for students, where appropriate.